Christmas is out of the way. New Years Resolutions were set. Dry January was all set to go, and a new focus on diet had been imprinted on my mind for the whole of September.
I need to lose a bit of weight I have put on over the last few months (illness and work load had a huge impact on my health and my weight).
On New Years Eve, there was a huge family dispute which set me back weeks, if not months.
The New Plan to Get Down to 10% Body Fat
- Add 30 minutes of daily cardio
- Reduce Carbohydrate intake, apart from leg training days and back training.
- Increase protein intake to 1.5 grams per pound of lean body-mass.
- Change sleep pattern from ‘chaotic’ to set bed times and wake up times.
- Walk the dog for a minimum of one hour per lunch time.
- Consume all sugar around training.
I Will Keep You Posted on My Progress!