When you have strong legs, they are usually toned and look great. But a lot of women (and men) don’t know how to strengthen their legs. There are lots of exercises which you can perform that will really add muscle definition and tone to each part of your legs.
Here are just a few:
- Squats – using dumbbell weights or just your own body weight
- Straight leg dead lifts using dumbbells or just your own bodyweight
- One leg squats
- Reverse lunges
Or, you can use a Stairmaster like the exercises shown in this video!
- You want stronger knees, you must strengthen the muscles that surround it
- Skip a step to improve range of motion
- Hip extensions while stepping for 30 seconds
- Butt kickers for 30 seconds
- Calf raise for 30 seconds
- Repeat sequence for around 10 minutes.